How long is the warranty period?
Earphonecart warrants to the original purchaser that the Product(s) shall be free of any defect in material or workmanship for a period of one year for labor and one year for parts from the date of the original order except the items listed below:
IEMs and Headphones: 1 years warranty
Cables and Adapters: 3 months warranty
(excluding carrying cases, ear tips, and other accessories)
Should the Product(s) supplied by Earphonecart prove defective because of improper workmanship or material as reasonably determined by us, Earphonecart agrees, at its option, to either repair or replace the Product free of charge, excluding any shipping or handling charges.
This warranty extends only to personal use & does not extend to any product that has been used for commercial use, rental use, or use that is not intended.There are no warranties other than expressly set forth herein.
THE WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO THE FOLLOWING
● Damage due to user negligence, accidents, disassembly, waterlog, misuse, abuse, alterations or vandalism.
● Improper or inadequate maintenance.
● Failure to perform required preventive maintenance
● use not following the ‘User Guide’ or any additional safety, use, or warnings included in the product materials.
● Unauthorized modification or commercial use.
● Damage in return transit.
● Unsupervised use by children under 18 years of age.
● Accidents, abuse, misuse, improper installation, problems with electrical power, acts of third parties.
● Products that are altered or repaired by anyone not authorized by Earphonecart
● usage not following instructions accompanying the Product(s)
● failure to perform required preventive maintenance,
● weather conditions, lightning, fire, water, or any acts of nature
Furthermore,Earphonecart is not liable for incidental or consequential damages of any nature resulting from the use of this product and any liability shall not exceed the purchase price of the product.
Disclaimer of Warranties - Except as set forth herein, Earphonecart disclaims any and all warranties and representations other than those explicitly specified in this contract;any warranties, if separately provided in writing, are extended only to the Buyer whose name is shown on this invoice/contract. Warranties do not cover product damaged by external causes, including accident, abuse, misuse, improper installation, problems with electrical power, acts of third parties, Products that are altered or repaired by anyone not authorized by Earphonecart , usage not following instructions accompanying the Product(s), or failure to perform required preventive maintenance, including but not limited to backups, problems caused by use of software, parts and components not supplied by Earphonecart , weather conditions, lightning, fire, water, or any acts of nature; Earphonecart shall not be obligated to provide any warranty service or obligations unless the customer has paid its invoices in full under this or any other Earphonecart invoice.
Earphonecart shall have the sole discretion in determining whether the Product is covered under the warranty for labor and/or warranty for parts.
Governing Law - This contract shall be governed and construed per the laws of the People's Republic of China. Buyer agrees that competent courts in the People's Republic of China shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any legal action concerning this contract. In the event of any dispute related to this contract, the prevailing party shall be entitled to reasonable attorney's fee and costs.